Setting up Windows Scan to Folder via SMB
Adding or Editing Contacts in the Address Book via Web Browser
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you need to enter a Windows Folder password you will first need to login as Admin and turn on HTTPS under connectivity.
To add contacts:
1. At your computer, open a Web browser. In the address field, type the IP address of the printer,
then press Enter or Return.
2. In the Embedded Web Server, click Address Book.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. To enter a name, click the First Name, Last Name, or Company field, then enter the details.
5. Enter the contact details.
• To add an SMB scan location, click the (Network) SMB Plus icon (+), then enter the SMB
details. Click OK.
7. To save the contact, click OK
Further details can be found at in the C405 User Guide